Skip to main content

New Service Request

To start new service, you will need to contact us 24 hours prior to your start date so we can put you on the schedule.

You will need to fill out a Water Service Application, provide a copy of your photo ID, and make a deposit of $100 (cash, paper check, or money order; no debit/credit cards).

We give you five(5) business days from when you start service for the required items.

Note: As we only provide the water service, you will need to contact City of Greenwood for your sewer and trash services. Their phone number is 816-537-6969.

Water Service Application.pdfACHAuthorization.pdfCustomer Handbook.pdf